- We Finance Any Car extends Tom Lebbon backing for new European campaign
- Donington delight sees Tom Lebbon grab top three slot
- Win number three for Tom Lebbon at Brands Hatch
- Tom Lebbon adds to win tally to strengthen top six slot
- UK Car Tax Changes
- Everything you need to know about owning electric
- Double top five for Tom Lebbon at Snetterton￼
- Double top ten for Tom Lebbon at Donington￼
- Tom Lebbon takes maiden GB3 victory at Silverstone￼
- Challenging start for Tom Lebbon at Oulton Park￼
How to check the MOT history of a car and whether it’s taxed
The gov.uk website helps potential car buyers easily find out a vehicles MOT history and whether it has been taxed.
Refinancing my car
Car refinancing can be confusing, which is why we’ve created a blog post explaining what refinancing is, the types of car finance you can get, how to apply, and most importantly how We Finance Any Car can help.
What does the future of electric look like?
The future of electric vehicles is looking bright, especially with the Government phasing out petrol and diesel vehicles, improvements in vehicle batteries and overall car design. Read on to find out more about the future of EV’s…
Tom Lebbon strengthens top eight bid at Oulton Park
Rising star Tom Lebbon strengthened his bid for a top eight championship finish after a solid weekend on track as the GB3 Championship headed for Oulton Park for the penultimate meeting of the year.
How to Buy Your First Car
Thinking of buying your first car? It is a big step and there are a lot of things to consider, but it is also super exciting, too! Here is a list of things to consider and a guide to buying your first car, so you can get behind the wheel and head out on some adventures.